Sunday 15 June 2008

From the girls

(All written in English)

I would like to be a champion in fencing and to be someone who is important in my country.I am good in school but I am not so good in English. I am a happy girl, I would like to see everybody happy. I like to laugh and smile.

I have two sisters and two brothers. My mother doesn't work. My father died. I like writing poems.

I am from Palestine, I live in Abu Dis, I like acting, singing, dancing and playing, I love my school, my teachers and headteacher

I am from Abu Dis, I am 14 years old, I am a student in the UNWRA school

I'm 13 years old, I'm in the UNWRA school, I am good at school but not
too much in English, I want to enjoy London because it's my first trip

I'm from Palestine. My dream is to live in free Palestine
without a separation wall and without occupation. I hope to be at your expectation in this visit

No comments: